Sunday, May 18, 2008

ATC workshop ... Lesson 16



I am nearing the end of the ATC workshop at ArtistsOfTheRoundTable. The last three of the lessons deal with storage and display of ATC’s. This is an ATC accordion book. It is stamped with bleach then colored with various inks. You are suppose to use metallic paints though some sequence waste but I just used metallic ink with my sequence waste stamp. Then I sprayed it with gold webbing and glued on the little ATC sleeves and added some trim. Then I attached a section of cording held down with a vintage pin on the cover. I had some vintage looking lettering that I used to at the “ATC” above the closer.

7 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is absolutely stunning, Inka...the nicest accordian ATC holder I have seen...beautiful work! Love it!

juliekintaiwan said...

This is the best ATC holder I've ever seen. Great work!

Kathy said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carolyn said...

Fabulous!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

This is so beautiful! Well done!
chris p

Christy said...

I love your style and this little accordion book is a perfect example. Love it!

darlene aKa HugGeR said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy this is such an awesome book and ATC book.