Sunday, November 15, 2009

Exciting news!!!

It has always been my hope that when I retired from Inka Stamps that my daughter in law would take over. She has helped me for years. Recently because of medical issues that day came a little earlier than I had planed. With my darling grand baby still so small she was not sure she was ready for a full time job. However after much deliberation between her and my son, they have decided to give it a go! I am so pleased to see it stay in the family even though it will have a new name as it has always been such a big part of my art.

Jacque is offering some old over stock at her etsy store at a really good bargain price to restock inventory and for a new plate she is designing to celebrate her grand opening.... stay tuned to this blog for the next exciting episode ... I will be sure to keep you up to date all all the happenings! Please be sure to click on her etsy link on the left hand side of this page.... get some great deals and help her get started too :) oh and that cute little guy modeling the blue and brown crochet hat is my darling little grand baby :D
Thank you
Inka

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

YEA! and, congratulations to Jacque and Denny for taking on your rubber stamp line. You spent so many hours making Inka Stamps known in the crafting community that I was hoping someone would take up where you left off. KEEPING IT WITHIN THE FAMILY IS PERFECT!

Carolyn

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

That's fantastic news since I had been very sad that you had to close your shop! It's wonderful that your daughter in law will take it over. I'm looking forward to the reopening!

Lynn said...

Wonderful news Inka, Do be sure and let me know the new mane so I can give credit in future publications! Best of luck to Jacque in the very near future! now off to see her site!