Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stars of the show *

Yesterday I had some friends over and they were the true stars of the show. It was so much fun that I hated for the day to end :)) We made these cute little star shaped tags for our Christmas prezzies. Each one was so unique ...funny how we each have our own style. If I did not know who made what... I think I could have looked at a bowl of them and told you who did each one ...lol. I did get this idea from someones blog but I can't remember where I saw it to give them credit. However I did make my own little pattern. If you click on the little thumb below it will take you larger version so you can print some of your own.



Once printed if you put a little repositional glue stick on the back you can score the folds right through the paper before you cut it out. The solid lines are mountain folds and the dotted are valley folds. Gluing down the little paper ribbon across at least two points will keep it from going flat.


Have fun!

6 comments:

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun! And your star turned out great!

peggy gatto said...

Thanks!!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Well, well...life is still full of surprises...! It is nice that your dil found me, but if she hadn't I would not have found you, Inka. I worked my way through your entire blog to find it going back to August 2007...did you start it while I was still with you at Inka Stamps or did you start it after you closed shop. I sure don't know where the time has gone. I wish you would have let me know you were so busy, I thought you were just laying around eating chocolates or something...like, I should know better..grins. And who do I see in the photo but Carolyn...are you guys hiding from me or what? I just joined your followers group...I hope you will come over and join me on mine so I won't lose track of you again! Hugs, Gayle.

Julie said...

Hi, Inka! So glad I found your beautiful blog today! I love all things vintage--especially working with vintage images, so your blog is a lovely place for me to visit! I'm your newest follower, and will be back often!

Lynn Stevens said...

looks like you ladies had a wonderful time!

Carolyn said...

Yes, we had a blast. I may not look so in the photo (the one with the serious expression); because, I had to concentrate on my star project. Can't do two things at once, you know.

Carolyn S