Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Music and Happy New Year!

I created these little baby music sheets for my "Keeper of Fragments" book. If you have watched the montage you can see them rolled up and wrapped with wire in the pocket of the second page... anyway I thought they would be the perfect thing to share for the New Year. It is a little late to share a baby new years card but still keeping with the theme... and gosh... new babies come year round ....lol I wish you all a happy and creative new year!

Be sure to click on the thumb to take you to the larger printable version :)

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

What a treasure! the stork pin and the first steps charms, the pictures, fabrics, embellishments are truly so lovely. One of the prettiest books I've seen, bravo!!!

Dawn said...

Inka Thank you for your genorosity, Peace be with you xxx

FILIGREE MOON said...

Super sweet, thank you for sharing. Your book is an amazing collection of beautiful creations! Have a peaceful and merry new year! ~ Angela

Fundametals.net said...

How useful! Thanks so much for sharing.

Lynn Stevens said...

Happy 2010 GF. I am looking forward to another year of creating art together. I'll be contacting you soon for our get together.
hugs Lynn