Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps Now Open

Be sure to click on the picture below to go to the larger printable version


I am so proud to announce that my daughter in laws new company Scrolls Work just opened its doors. To celebrate she is offering a 20% discount on all orders. But that is not all if you also visit her blog you can win a gift certificate for $25.00 too! Just become one of her followers and leave a post to enter the drawing! As a follower you will not miss her yummy blog candy and also you will be able to keep track of her sales as they are offered too! She will continue to carry the Inka Stamps line and since Inka Stamps was like a little piece of my heart I could think of no one better to take charge.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I just posted her banner and link on my sidebar. Now I am going back to the store to shop. Thanks for the heads up!!

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Thank you for the shout out!!! Everyone has just been so sweet, I might just cry... well maybe not but it sounded swell. :)

But really I do thank every one for all the awesome support I have been given. Every little bit helps tremendously!!

Love ya!
Jacque

Diane said...

What a wonderful blog you have--I'm so glad that I found it, and will be following it. Now, I will go and visit your daughter in law's new site.

Carolyn said...

Jacque, way to go. Inka I can feel through your post how proud you are knowing Inka Stamps will live on.

Off to read Jacque's blog.

AND, I love the pillows you made for Christmas. Quinton is such a doll and makes a darling chef, too.

minnamarika said...

What a lovely blog you have!!! You are very talented lady! And thank you again for those inspiring and beautiful collagesheets I bought from your etsy shop. All the best for your daughter in laws business and happy new year 2010!!