Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Free Printables Vintage Postcard Images

First I would like to say ....Happy Mothers Day everyone!

and then I would like to apologize for not posting in so long : / Maybe these little freebee images will make up for it :D Be sure to click on the images and save the larger printable version!

I have been so caught up with teaching some private lessons. I am so proud of what my two students have created and I will be posting some pictures of their projects soon!

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

thanks!!

Ann said...

thanks so much !

meggiecat said...

Inka,

Your generousity has been an inspiration to me since 2004.
Thanks so much.

peggy gatto said...

I just used your image for a challenge
http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2011/02/4-x-4-friday-top-hat.html

I posted your link there too, thanks!!!

Netty said...

Thank you so much Inka. Annette x