Wednesday, July 21, 2010

By The Sea Free Vintage Postcard Printable

With summer here my mind has been drifting off to the ocean. I really miss living by the sea... the smell of the salt air and the sound of seagulls in the distance... must be time for a vacation if I can manage to get away!

Enjoy this free printable with a little reminder that my free images are not to be included in any digital download of any kind... I have no problem with you linking to any of my free images but please send them here to download it .....Thanks for respecting that :)

Oh and don't forget to click on the thumb above to go to the larger printable version.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

what a lovely photo hope you can get away this summer. I am lucky in that the sea and countryside are only a short drive away..glad of that with the kids breaking up for the summer hols today

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Such a beautiful image, Inka. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs, Gayle.