Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Printables... "Better late than never"

Long time, no post : /
So sorry... I have had a house full of people for the holidays and I have lost my camera. I had wanted to get a lot more done than I did but as they say "Better late than never".
This is the New Years card that I wanted to share and in keeping with my "time" theme this post, here ya go. However since I am so late in posting I am offering a version of the same card with the text removed. I thought that the little clock and note pad would be fun for lots of things year round.

Be sure to click on the little thumbs to take you to the larger printable version.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Such a cute printable and THANK YOU :)
Happy 2011!

Teresa said...

Thank you very much! what a beautiful image!
Have a good year!

craftattack said...

Happy New Year to you and yours and thanks for the lovely printables!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Happy New Year dear Inka! I hope this year brings you much love, happiness, creativity and good health!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Lorraine said...

great....hope you had a good christmas and let me wish you a happy new year

1CardCreator said...

Thanks for the cute printables! ~Diane