Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Steampunk Steampunker Printable

I know it seems like a long time since I have posted any artwork... but I have been working on several digital projects. I had two theaters in the works when I did a little steampunk image for a swap that I was in... gosh are those things addictive! They grew into two sheets! Well then they needed a place to play so I started a little steampunk theater for them. So I am sharing a piece of my digital art today!... and I will get back to work on the now three new theaters :))



Be sure to click on the little thumb above to go to the printable version

15 comments:

artworks_studio said...

she's a charmer!

artistamyjo said...

So charmed to meet her, thanks for sharing.
Hugs

1CardCreator said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing Inka!

Sarah said...

Nice work, Inka. She's a real cutie!

Jan said...

love this image :)

Netty said...

Oh wow thank you. Annette x

Judith Tetley said...

Thankyou so much for this cute little girl. It is lovely of you to give us some inspiring steam punk freebies....many blessings!
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Amber Leilani said...

she's fantastic! thanks for sharing!
can't wait to see these theatres...even though i still haven't put together the other one i have from you...

Ann said...

she's darling..a bit of spunkiness to her also,which I love!! thanks so much!!!!! hugs@

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thank you! I love steampunk...so I saved it! ♥

Marva said...

Hi Inka! She is fabulous!!!! Thanks so much!

Lesley said...

I struggle with Stampunk without proper images and this is a keeper.
Thanks so much Inka.

CuddlyBunny said...

Awww, wings and everything!

Thank you so much for sharing ... I bopped over here from Trash to Treasure, and will now be a loyal follower!

Nan said...

Great little steampunker! Thanks much... Nan

Dawn said...

Love this one so much thank you!