Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are we ready for Halloween Projects!
Free Vintage Halloween Invitation Printable

I am! so I am posting this free little Halloween party invitation! I just printed it on brochure paper. It is thin paper but has a matt photo finish so it looks like the professionally printed orignals...then I glued it to orange card stock and scored the fold lines... easy peasy! I just listed a little sheet of matching vintage repro fortune game place cards in my little etsy store too.





9 comments:

Alice said...

It's adorable!! Thank you so much! And I love your Dracula Theater!!

Ann said...

LOVE THIS!!!!
thanks so much!!!!

Sandi said...

Love it!! Thank you for sharing!

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

So cute!

Thank you :) I love your Etsy shop.

Hugs,
Victoria

craftattack said...

Great image, thanks for sharing! Valerie

artistamyjo said...

Oh my thank you,soooooooooo cute!
Hugs

Jan said...

This is the cutest invite ever! Thank you :)

Little Messy Missy said...

Very awesome!!
xoxoxoxxo

Carolyn said...

Hi Inka, this is a terrific Halloween invitation! Thanks for the printable version. Hope all is going well in Emmett.

Hugs,
C