Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Cleaning Free Printable

I have been working hard on my studio redo but I have a confession... I am so awful when it comes to painting a room. My hubby just cringes when I say lets go to the paint store. I will choose a color and hubby will say "are you sure"??? and I will say "Oh yes... this is it" Then I will run home, paint the room, look at it for a few days, hate it and do it all over again : / But once I finally settle on a color, I love it and if I need to repaint, I choose the same color or near the same color again.


A few years back I painted our bathroom 5 times but it was a small room...lol. Then a couple years ago I painted the other bathroom, free handed scroll work on it and then painted it over with the left over wall paint from the living room because company was coming and I could not decide... lol.
When I first moved into my studio, I did not paint. It was the color the contractor painted the whole house...white : /. Having said that maybe you can understand the delay in posting pictures on my new space. While hubby has been working on the pieces for the room, I have been painting and repainting and painting again :)) So while I am painting walls maybe you can make some beautiful "spring cleaning" art with this little cutie.

Don't forget to click on the thumb above to go to the larger printable

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks, Inka. I just sat down to take a little break from "cleaning" and some blog checks. Your little working gal is perfect for my day. How can a house get so dirty? I spent three weeks upstairs and still have more files to toss but today I'm downstairs. It never ends. Hope your painting period ends soon so your furniture can be put in place.

Hugs,
Carolyn

bobbie said...

She's a cutie ~ can I hire her to help me, too?!

plaisanter said...

Thank you, Inka!

CuddlyBunny said...

Thank you so much for the sweet image, and the fun story!

Laura B said...

Such a cute image! Thank you for sharing!