Monday, April 2, 2012

White Rabbit Free Printable Paper Toy
Alice In Wonderland

I thought this might be a fun add in for an Easter basket as well as a fun addition to those who have the Wonderland theater.
It has come to my attention that Nancy Ellis also offers this image and I would like to link to her amazing photo stream. I am telling you that you will have hit the image jackpot by giving her a visit! Don't miss out! http://www.flickr.com/photos/plaisanter
Be sure to click on the thumb above to go to the larger free printable

10 comments:

Dawn said...

I think this is just wonderful I may have a go ;0) thank you Dawn xx

The Altered Paper said...

Oh This is So Cute! Thank You! Hugs,Tee

craftattack said...

Thanks for sharing, it's a great sheet! Valerie

plaisanter said...

What magazine is this from?

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I think it was from Ladies Home Journal Magazine but I am not entirely sure since I have had it in my Alice folder for a long time. I did touch it up some and removed the background from the rabbit so it would print white.
Enjoy!
Inka

Sister Brute said...

I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Carolyn said...

Hi Inka, thanks for the white rabbit pattern. Hope you have fun with the grandkids this Easter and it warms up enough to hide some Easter eggs.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Inka, I'm always grateful for your charming giveaways, but I can't seem to capture this one. It comes out all squished flat, no matter what I do... Anybody else have this problem?? Thanks! from Cheryl

American Made Gifts said...

This is so nice. I am planning this to give my nice as a gift. You know she is just 5 years old and quite an artist in this age!

I am sure she would like this very much.

Thanks a lot.

Katzback2350 said...

Once again a great image, and once again, it is not letting me download it!