Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Typist Free Typewriter Printable

I love all your comments! If you have made a project using one of my free images and have it posted somewhere on the internet and would like to leave a link,  or just to say hi... they really do make my day!... so as a special thank you I am offing a darling little postcard that I have restored.




Most of these vintage postcards are about 4 x 6 and between the damage over time and the poor printing techniques they leave a lot to be desired. So just to show you all the work that goes into restoring one, I thought I would show you the before image too. You can click on the little thumb to see the detail.


Enjoy!
Inka 

5 comments:

aisling said...

What a wonderful image. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to restore it. Thanks for sharing!

Netty said...

Thank you for this beautiful image. xx

Shop for a cause said...

Those artistic items are like treasure to one. I wonder how could one make such beautiful items! This post is wonderful and the pictures are really eye catching.

Thanks a lot as you gifted me with a good mood with this post.

MaRyKaY said...

such a cute image. I could imagine the work that goes into repairing old images. I dont know how to use my adobe photoshop yet. I am learning though.
thanks for sharing all these awesome images with all of us

Tabitha Miller said...

Wow I just came upon your site and I especially am in love with the children pictures. I have some photoshop skills and I know you put a lot of work into these. Just bought the steampunk kids in your etsy shop! Thanks for the gorgeous images