Sunday, May 6, 2012

Victorian Steampunk Paper Doll Free Printable

I had a special request from a friend for a steampunk paper doll so I created this one using parts from various paper doll scans that I had. I thought she turned out pretty special so I decided instead of listing her that I would offer her to my very special blog readers :) So if your not special make sure you don't download her... lol
Be sure to click on the thumbs to go to the larger printable version. 
Also I don't mind if you save the thumbs of my free printable's to post on your blogs but please leave a link for them to download the printable from my blog :) 
Thanks and enjoy!
Inka 


17 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Thank you, Inka. Hope you are doing okay.

Becky Dunham said...

She is beautiful Inka! Thanks for sharing :)

Judith Tetley said...

Oh My she is beautiful. thankyou so much for sharing.
Hugs from Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Amber Leilani Middleton said...

she's beautiful! i have just gotten into steampunk, and i'm completely obsessed!!

Michele said...

awesome! thanks. xo

craftattack said...

Wow, these are fantatsic - I feel special just seeing them this morning! Thanks Inka! Valerie

VicR said...

Inka, I LOVE this Steampunk Ella & wardrobe! Thanks sooo much for sharing the Freebie :)

aisling said...

Gorgeous paper doll! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That pug with glasses in the second sheet is just adorable.

Regards
Jo

Carolyn said...

Hi Inka, I haven't been checking blogs for almost a month so I almost missed this one. Thanks for sharing your treasures with us.

Hugs,
C

artangel said...

How lovely (and how kind of you to share her!)

Lisa from TX said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing!

Maalai said...

Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

Shop for a cause said...

Oh! She is special!
This is a really beautiful post Thanks Inka for sharing.

Clumsinumptie said...

Hi Inka, I never knew what steampunk was until a week ago, now I'm been looking for more and more steampunk images. I just love it! Thank you so much for Ella, she is very special, just like me! Bless you Inka. Sally x

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Ella and her clothes are fantastic, Inka! Thank you so much!
Hugs,
Julia

Iris Perez said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!