Tuesday, June 12, 2012

La Minerve 1803 Free Steampunk Hot Air Balloon Printable

     

My cousin bought an original print of the La Minerve print from 1803 and let me scan it before it was framed. I thought I would use it for my post this week. I did touch it up some so I think you will find it much clearer than any of the others posted on the internet. The image on the left is as original with the diagram numbers and the image on the right is with the numbers removed. 

Be sure to click on the thumbs to go to the larger printable :) 
Enjoy!
Inka 

5 comments:

artistamyjo said...

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing .
Hugs

Netty said...

Thank you, its wonderful, x

Lesli said...

What a fun print! Thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

plaisanter said...

This is sooo wonderful, thank you, Inka!!