Friday, March 21, 2008

ATC workshop ... Lesson 6

I know you all thought I just disappeared, and I feel awful that I am so far behind but it was unavoidable. I am going to try and get caught up, I guess it is better late than never :)) The first card on this lesson is emboss-resist. You paint a card with acrylic paint. You can use one or two colors. I used two colors … sienna and gold. Then it is embossed with clear embossing. I used my new gate stamp. Then it was dry brushed with black. I really love the technique. The second one is embossed scraps. I had some scanned money left over from another project so I tore it into several pieces. Then it is glued to the card with an excess of glue. Once the card is covered and before the glue dries, it is sprinkled with embossing powder and heat gunned, I used green glitz. There was just two for this lesson but I hope to post lesson 7 tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Fantastic, Inka. Love your ATCs. If you have extra money to tear up, I'll take it off your hands (complete pieces preferred).

Heheheheh

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired by these ATCs you're making, Inka, and I just LOVE the versatility I'm seeing using your new Gothic fencing stamp -- THANKS for sharing!
Vicki in OH :-)