Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flaunt Friday!

Flaunt Friday is going to be a day that I can share all the amazing artwork that my blogging friends are creating with my images!
I have decided to give a prize too! Starting next week, who ever gets the most clicks on there little thumb will get a free collage sheet!




So be sure to use the little link above to add your project this week.


Your project must include one of my free images or one from my little etsy store. It can be a card, a mixed media piece, a scrapbook page or really any kind of art that you would use an image on.... So if you don't have any of my images just grab one of the free ones and get to work :)

Make sure your project is posted by Friday evening to be in the running for the free collage sheet of your choice!

I mentioned Flaunt Friday would be fun to do yesterday and I had really planned on posting and announcement with the little ATC that I did this week. However I had a couple of you that sent me your links so I thought I would do a trial run :)) This is my first time using the linky ..... next time I will make the little thumbs a bit bigger. I really hope this takes off as it would be so much fun! I know this is going to sound silly but I get such a feeling of completion or er validation to see my artwork become a little piece of someone else artwork. To know that my art has reached into the far corners of the world and influenced some one else art :) I guess I feel it is a legacy that will live on beyond me :)


I made this little ATC with my new steam punkers collage sheet, if you click on the picture it will take you to a close up of just the card. I made the little holder at Christmas time. I had planned on sharing it then but the pictures went missing with my camera. I used a little antique candy mold and turned it upside down, then I glued a the piece that holds the candle from a candle holder to that. Hubby bent me the rusty wire and then I tied some vintage fabric and trims around the bottom.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

How nice that ATC! I like the mix of images with the other elements of metal! a hug!

Jan said...

LOVE your ATC and the base :)

Marlynn said...

I love your ATC - that is one of my favorite images in that collection and am getting ready to use her in a swap.... will send you a link when i get it done!

1CardCreator said...

Such an adorable print and I love the holder! ~Diane

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohhh Inka I've been seeing your wonderful Steampunk collage images popping up all over the place. I'm off to take a closer look.
Hope your feeling well!
Hugs Lynn

Dezinaworld said...

Love this its beautiful
have a lovely day
hugs June

Victoria said...

I love this! Really nice!!!!!