Saturday, May 20, 2023

 I have had a lot of requests for a tutorial on my "Alice in Wonderland" theater so her goes:

  I started with an old jewelry box that I got at the thrift store and removed the drawers.

I cut two slots in the top so that I could use the puppet wands. and painted the top.

 
 I used scrapbooking papers to cover the rest of the box. 

I then added the facade and some astro turf made for trains on the top. 
You can follow my "Basic Theater Instructions" on my blog to prepare the facade and puppets.
 
I prepared the facade twice and cut out the frogs and the frame at the top and glued it to the facade so it would add de mention and the frogs would stand out.

 

Then I used a floral spray from Hobby Lobby to make a tree for the Cheshire cat to sit in. I removed the floral tape at the bottom and separated the wires, twisted them to resemble tree roots and re wrapped them with floral tape.

Then I added a little picket fence around the top....also from Hobby Lobby. 
 
Then a little bit of bling, glitter, flowers with little clay faces, ect and I was done.
 
Before the bling
 
Example of the wire wands and stands used for the puppets.




3 comments:

hastenchemical said...

Lime kiln dust in Louisiana, Texas serves as an effective soil amendment, optimizing pH levels and bolstering nutrient content for improved plant growth. Its application supports agricultural sustainability in the Gulf Coast region.

Charbonnel said...

Indulge in the rich and decadent world of chocolate online in Jeddah. Experience the convenience of browsing and ordering exquisite chocolates from the comfort of your home, bringing a sweet touch to every moment.




CMOLDS Dubai said...

CMOLDS stands out as the premier mobile app development company in uae, blending creativity and technology to craft tailored solutions for your business needs. With our expertise and dedication, we ensure your app project surpasses expectations and achieves success in the competitive digital landscape.