Sunday, December 6, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Teabolt!
and check out the loot!

It has been a fun week, reading all the robo names as they came in. I read each post here and in my groups to hubby and we had many chuckles over them. I think the one he thougth was the funniest was being called Mr Inka :)) I gave him the list to pick from yesterday, today when "Twocan" was posted he almost changed his mind but decided to stick with his orignal choice. Thank you all for entering and congratulations to Vicki Holdwick.

Vicky if you can use the email link on my side bar and send me your mailing address I will get this in the mail :)

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to Vicky,
I'm sure it was a hard decision and a lot of laughs along the way!

Jacque Heaton said...

Congrats!! I know first hand how great this prize is!! Lots of fun to be had!!!