Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing With ATC's

Doesn't this little guy look like an undertaker! ... I thought he would be perfect for a little Halloween ATC ...or I guess it could just be a spooky steampunk ATC... either way at the heart of this little undertaker is the cross :)) He is on my new "Graveyard Party" collage sheet available in my little etsy store
 

 I don't usually do religious art but I must have been in a "high spirited" mood today :)) This is for a door swap I am in and it just went in the mail so I hope the recipient isn't lookin :D

 

I just loved the little image I used 



11 comments:

Crowing Moon said...

They're both adorable

Wendy said...

I absolutely love that little man. He is great.

Kaelin said...

Beautiful!

Kris Dickinson said...

I love these! So wonderful.

Sarah said...

"Spooky steampunk"....cool. Love that little guy.

joanne wardle said...

fabulous images and brilliant ATCs

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Today I posted a link to your site on my blog, PaperFriendly

Nancy Ward
PaperFriendly
http://www.nancywardcrafts.com

Kim B said...

The little man is so funny but the artwork is soooooo good.
Kim

Carolyn said...

Hi Inka. Thank you for the "dreamer."

Yours ATCs are fantastic! You are on a roll keep bouncing along.

cookievf said...

she is absoluetly DIVINE!! thank you so very much for generously sharing your free printables and so glad you took the time to pop over for a visit today.

(think I corrected "no reply" - obviously, I didn't have a clear understanding of it and noone ever told me that since i started my blog.. which is 4 years ago THIS FRIDAY!! you're a dear!)

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great atc's...I really like them.

Greetings, Alie