Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spooky Mail Day .....

I have had a house full of company this week and I am afraid I missed the challenge over at Mixed Media Monday :( I started my project but was unable to get it finished before our company arrived.... I will post it when I finish anyway. I am crossing my fingers in anticipation of this next weeks theme, hopefully it will fit with it too :))

However I did receive some spooky fun ATC's from Wendy over at Blissangles I thought it was a one for one swap but to my surprise there was three :/ Thank you Wendy! They are fabulous and will make such a special addition to my collection!
This is the one I sent... It is a little Kissing Booth. I used my "Spooky" theater collage sheet and an image from my "Trick or Treater's" sheet and both are available at my little etsy store I will get a couple more made and sent too :)


10 comments:

Kaelin said...

Love these!

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling Inka!!!

Terry said...

She is a spooky cutie for sure! Love this!

Polly said...

I love your blog!! You are SO creative and I hope to learn new techniques here. I am in awe!!! I am like a kid in a candy store looking at everything!!!

Amber Leilani said...

gorgeous work all the way around!

Stampindamour said...

These are so cute!!! :)

-pamela

Carolyn said...

Your ATC is darling, Inka. Think someone else said that but it is true. Hope to see you soon now that your company has departed.

Anonymous said...

Loving this its so sweet and spookydelicious

Kristin said...

Oh, this is so SWEET!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

You gals are really making me want to step up my ATC's here. All of them are just wonderful!
(())
Francie