Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Queen of Diamonds... Gothic Arches Crown

I know this is a lousy picture! I know it is summer but here in Idaho it is raining! ... I know .... raining!

So the lighting is not good and when I tried to use a flash the "diamonds" reflected it too much... it had to have natural lighting. That meant outside : / so I put the umbrella up on my patio table and this is as good as I could get. I actually made this for a friend. I tease her all the time calling her "The Queen Of Diamonds". The bottom piece is actually a huge pin I want to give her. I punched holes for the pin to go through to the back side but it is removable.

Gothic Arches .... Crown challenge

11 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Inka, very lovely work my dear!

Evelyn S. said...

She is one fancy royal! Inka...it's good to see your creations! (Raining there? We had a little rain here in NE Oregon last night, but not nearly enough.)

Yvonne said...

What an elegant piece, Inka! Simply gorgeous!

Netty said...

Such a fabulous arch Inka, you friend will adore it. Annette x

Priti Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Lucky girlfriend, she is!
x0

Crowing Moon said...

She is beautiful..you did a fabulous job...I'm still trying to find my camera to upload my pic I did for the gothic arch challenge..one of the kids has hidden it :(

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Wow, a wonderful and elegant arch , Inka ! Great work !

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is such a splendid arch! Fantastic work.

Martina said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!
Gorgeous arch.

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful arch, great work ! Bravo !

Lynne Moncrieff said...

She has "royal" written all over her. Love this. Lynne M